Welcome Class of 2022 & 2023
Registration....Click Here for Details!
- Registration for all incoming freshmen will be held on Thursday, April 11th, from 3-6:30 p.m.
- All new students should be receiving a letter by late March, with information on what will need to be brought on 4/11 for registration.
- If you do not receive your Freshmen Registration packet by the end of March, feel free to call 702-7994710 ex 4087 and we will email you one.
- If you do not receive your forms in the mail, please see below for electronic copies, which can be downloaded and printed
WHAT IF I CANNOT MAKE THE PRE-REGISTRATION NIGHT??
- If you cannot make Pre-Registration Night on 4/11, you must make arrangements to bring in the following paper work by APRIL 25TH.
- If paperwork is not returned by APRIL 25th, we have to begin the process of filling those seats with other applicants.
- Completed 9th/10th Grade Course Selection Form (see below)
- CCSD Family Census Form (see below)
- Parents’ government issued photo ID
- Student’s original birth certificate (no photocopies)
- Student’s immunization record
- 9th Registration Combined Packet.pdf (1018 KB)
- 10th New Student Registration Combine Packet.pdf (1019 KB)